We are looking for Volunteers to help us with our upcoming events, fundraisers and protests.
We would love to recruit any new Volunteers to help in all cities throughout New Zealand, so please contact us now for an application form and to find out more information
We need the following kinds of help:
- Fundraising - Organize a fundraiser event or concert at your local pub, restaurant, or community meeting place; have a Sea Shepherd house party (show videos and give a presentation); help sell SSCS merchandise; tell your friends about our work!
- Outreach - Assist in manning an information table (or host your own) at special events, festivals, outdoor markets, and/or shopping malls in your area. Be creative! Think of any place where you can set-up a display table and hand out information.
- Education - Visit schools, universities, clubs, and/or organizations to give presentations on Sea Shepherd.
- Information Distribution - You can help spread the word about our mission by distributing printed brochures, info sheets, and newsletters.
- Administrative and clerical work - You can help with telephone calls, answering mail, data entry, computer consultation, and translation work.
- Networking - Finding contacts to support our vessels to provide services, parts, equipment, moorage, etc...
- Developing a support network for Sea Shepherd in New Zealand.
We look forward to hearing from you. If you feel that you have something to offer that can help, please contact us now. Email: email@example.com